Thursday, June 12, 2025

المشاركة الثاني عشر (12th Post)

 

الخاتمة : تجربتي مع موقع الجزيرة لتعلم اللغة العربية
Conclusion: My experience with Al Jazeera website for learning Arabic


بعد استخدامي لموقع الجزيرة لتعلم اللغة العربية لمدة ثلاثة أشهر، لاحظتُ تحسنًا كبيرًا في مهاراتي اللغوية، خاصة في الاستماع والمفردات.

After using Al Jazeera's Arabic learning website for three months, I noticed a significant improvement in my language skills, especially in listening and vocabulary.


 يتميز الموقع بتنظيمه الممتاز وتنوع مصادره من فيديوهات ونصوص وأنشطة تفاعلية. 

The website is excellently organized and offers a variety of resources, including videos, texts, and interactive activities.


من أبرز الفوائد: سهولة الاستخدام، وجود تمارين مباشرة، وتقديم اللغة في سياقات حياتية.

The most notable benefits include ease of use, live exercises, and presentation of the language in real-life contexts.


 من ناحية أخرى، أرى أن الموقع يمكن أن يُحسّن من خلال إضافة المزيد من المحتوى للمستويات المتقدمة. 

On the other hand, I believe the website could be improved by adding more content for advanced levels.


أوصي به بشدة لكل من يرغب في تعلم العربية بطريقة مرنة وعملية. 

I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to learn Arabic in a flexible and practical way.


شكرًا لقائمين على هذا الموقع التعليمي المميز، وأسأل الله أن ينفع به الجميع.

Thank you to those in charge of this distinguished educational website, and I ask God to benefit everyone from it.


12 comments:

المشاركة الثاني عشر (12th Post)

  الخاتمة :  تجربتي مع موقع الجزيرة لتعلم اللغة العربية Conclusion: My experience with Al Jazeera website for learning Arabic بعد استخدامي ...